Re: Agenda, 19 January 2011 SVG WG telcon

On Wednesday, January 19, 2011, 9:34:38 AM, Erik wrote:

ED> Below is the agenda for the SVG WG telcon on Wednesday 19 January 2011
ED> at:

ED>      1130 San Francisco
ED>      1430 Raleigh
ED>      1930 UTC
ED>      2030 Stockholm
ED>      0630 Sydney (Thursday)
ED>      0830 Auckland (Thursday)

ED> Agenda:

ED> * SVG 1.1F2 progress
ED>
ED> http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/Full_11#Remaining_work_for_SVG1.1F2
ED>      http://www.w3.org/2010/09/SVG1.1SE-LastCall/dump.html

ED> * Test suite results
ED>
ED> http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/status/implementation_matrix.html

ED>      Batik (partial) results are in, still waiting for webkit.

Partial results for Abbra Vidualize are also posted
http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/status/publish/abbra-2010-12-09.xml

but not yet in the test suite result matrix.

ED>      Specific tests to discuss:
ED>        + animate-elem-81-t
ED>          http://www.w3.org/mid/20110109235004.GA26353@wok.mcc.id.au
Abbra pass

ED>        + interact-pevents-04-t
ED>          http://www.w3.org/mid/op.vosgi0iegeuyw5@localhost
Abbra fail

ED>        + conform-viewers-02-f
ED>          http://www.w3.org/mid/20101217190531.GB31176@wok.mcc.id.au
Abbra fail
And I think the test is wrong, because the data UIR scheme allows for a content-type but not a content-encoding; thus the test conflicts with
http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/publish/conform.html#ConformingSVGServers

ED>        + painting-marker-05-f
ED>          http://www.w3.org/mid/20110103222418.GB11671@wok.mcc.id.au
Not yet tested in abbra

ED>        + text-align-07-t.svg
ED>          Are missing-glyphs ok here? If so what's the expected alignment?
Not yet tested in abbra
Missing glyphs are ok as a test result.

They are not okay as a reference image, because if you *don't* get missing glyphs in your test result, you need to know what the right ones look like.

Whether missing glyph should be aligned (and otherwise treated) as the correct glyph is not defined, I think, for SVG or for CSS or for Unicode.

ED>        + text-text-05-t.svg
ED>          http://www.w3.org/mid/20110113195132.GB16622@wok.mcc.id.au
Not yet tested in abbra
No

I made the fonts. The tests need to be bulk edited to add another font to the head of the font stack and to add the @font-face.

ED> * stroke-linecap on zero-length subpaths
ED>      http://www.w3.org/mid/20110118225137.GA12109@wok.mcc.id.au

ED> * Role Attribute LC
ED>      http://www.w3.org/mid/op.vpjq7isxgeuyw5@localhost

I haven't had chance to look at that yet.

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG