Re: SVG 1.1F2 implementation report testsuite ready

On Friday, December 10, 2010, 9:47:46 PM, Tavmjong wrote:

TB> Hi,

TB>         I've completed running through the test suite for Inkscape and checked
TB> in the results. One can see a three way comparison between your favorite
TB> browser, Inkscape, and the reference image at:

TB> http://tavmjong.free.fr/INKSCAPE/W3C_SVG_1.1F2/harness/htmlInkscapeApproved/index.html

TB> Note that Inkscape does not support interactivity or scripting so a good
TB> fraction of the test fail automatically.

Actually, no. SVG defines a number of conformance classes; non-interactive static SVG renderers (of which Inkscape is an example since interaction is used for editing) should put "not applicable" rather than "fail" for tests which are not pertinent to the class of conformance claimed.

TB> Inkscape passes 166 tests,
TB> partially passes 23, and fails 251.

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG