Re: Updated Summary of Discussions about FX work items

From: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 11:03:52 +0200
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 20:12:24 +0200, Vincent Hardy <vhardy@adobe.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have updated the list of work items with the results from our recent
> discussions. I think there are still a few things to work out:
>
> - formal resolutions on transforms and animations.
> - discussion about advanced text layout and resolution.
>
> Kind regards,
> Vincent

I think the shared properties resolution should be reworded slightly. It
would be nice if the CSS WG coordinated when adding properties that could
be useful for svg too. I'd drop "random" from the resolution. Any change
to an existing shared property will need coordination between the groups,
any new shared properties can probably be handled in an SVG spec if it
affects svg - or directly in a CSS spec if that's deemed more appropriate
when coordinating.