CSS WG now meeting Sun-Tues, Tues is FX day

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 21:35:57 +0200
To: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hello,

This relates to ACTION-3051: Respond to CSS WG to say that perhaps we will have a 4 day (Mon-Thu) meeting, or 5 if we want to have 2 days of FX topics.

This was discussed just now on the CSS WG call with the result that

16:18:34 [fantasai]
    RESOLVED: CSSWG F2F July 24-26, Sunday-Tuesday
16:18:45 [fantasai]
    FXTF on Tuesday

So rather than shortening the SVG WG to four days Mon-Thurs we should now shorten it to four days Tues-Fri.

Tues 24th is FXTF day.