[important] Survey for Next SVG F2F

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 01:22:23 -0400
To: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hi, folks-

We are trying to make the final determination on whether to hold an SVG
F2F in Kyoto next month, collocated with the CSS WG's F2F.  If not, we
are curious what dates and locations might work better for everyone.

Please fill out this poll before this Thursday's telcon:

   http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/19480/svgKyoto2011/

(I know we had an informal email poll before, but it was not conclusive;
sorry to bother you again.)

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG, WebApps, and Web Events WGs