Re: discrete to-animation test, animate-elem-92-t

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 14:46:10 +1200
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Cameron McCormack:
> The test for Brian’s discrete to-animation issue, animate-elem-92-t,
> needs review and approval.  It would be great if someone could review
> this and if we can agree to approve the test.  Nightlies of Batik and
> Firefox pass it.

I don’t know that we should add the subtests that are mentioned in the
issue in the test.  The spec says that if keyTimes has too few/many
values, the document is in error.  We haven’t been testing “document in
error” cases, since it still has the undesirable requirement to stop
rendering the document at that point.

I replaced the sentence in the spec about the number of values in
keyTimes with:

  For animations specified with a ‘values’ list, the ‘keyTimes’
  attribute if specified must have exactly as many value as there are in
  ‘values’. For from/to/by animations, the ‘keyTimes’ attribute if
  specified must have two values.

Let me know if that’s sufficient.