Re: text-align-07-t pass criteria

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 06:37:04 +1300
To: Alex Danilo <alex@abbra.com>
Cc: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>, public-svg-wg@w3.org
Alex Danilo:
> I don't understand what you're trying to say here? What correct
> baselines?

Sorry, I wasn’t exactly clear.  What I was trying to say is that the
reference image is currently currect.

I do however now retract that statement. :-)  I think I was reading too
much into that “single font-size” phrase.  Reading XSL-FO’s description
(and SVG’s dominant-baseline property description), I can see that I was
thinking that “single font-size” was meaning something like
dominant-baseline:reset-size and that the test, which would be using
dominant-baseline:auto, would not do that scaling.

The test is good, and I will update the reference image.

Thanks,

Cameron