Re: Question on filters-morph-01-f.svg

On Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 4:57:36 PM, Patrick wrote:

PD> I wasn't sure if this was an official test as part of the SVG 1.1
PD> 2nd edition test suite,

looking at the source, I see
reviewer="SVGWG" author="Jon Ferraiolo" status="accepted"

so this is an accepted test.

PD>  but it does not have a draft watermark .

PD> It appears that generated PNG has a red color instead of the
PD> orange (ff8000).  Has this reference image been generated recently?

PD> http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/harness/htmlEmbed/filters-morph-01-f.html

Looking at
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/svg/filters-morph-01-f.svg

the test was edited Tue Nov 30 03:48:58 2010 UTC (8 days, 12 hours ago) by cmccorma (Cameron) with edit log message "reduce red".

The reference image therefore corresponds to the state of the test before the last edit (you can also see that the reference has revision 1.6 and the test, 1.8).

(You can get the cvs log of a file on dev.w3.org by appending
",cvslog" (without the quotes, with the comma) to the url. Like this

http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/svg/filters-morph-01-f.svg,cvslog

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG