SVG WG telcon this week CANCELLED [was Re: SVG WG telcon tomorrow? (US Thanksgiving)]

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 11:29:32 +1300
To: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Cc: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Chris Lilley:
> Realising that tomorrow is a major holiday in the US (Thanksgiving), I
> wondered how many regrets there would be for a call tomorrow and thus,
> whether one would be held or whether we should cancel.
>
> Myself, I'm available for a call (as one might guess from my non-US
> location).

Oh, that is a very good point and it completely slipped my mind. :-) I
would be chairing tomorrow so I will decide: the telcon is cancelled.
Apologies for not realising this sooner.

I am in the middle of preparing the agenda email right now.  I will
convert that into a status update email for open actions and so forth,
and send that out later today.

Next telcon will be on 2 December.

Thanks,

Cameron