Re: minor change to animate-elem-41-t

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 17:43:08 +1300
To: Alex Danilo <alex@abbra.com>
Cc: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>, public-svg-wg@w3.org
Alex Danilo:
> I've reviewed your change and it looks good to me. I'd agree with it
> being re-approved.

Thanks.

It would be good if we had a test approval mechanism that wasn’t
dependent on everyone being on a telcon or at a F2F.  This seems like
something that could very easily be done asynchronously.

(What are the current criteria for a test to be approved?  All WG
members agree (unlikely)?  All “active” members agree?  All members on
a particular telcon agree?)