Re: minor change to animate-elem-41-t

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 14:16:50 +1300
To: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Cc: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Chris Lilley:
> I would say that you are acting as an (additional) reviewer, and that
> it needs re-approving.

OK, change made and checked in.  The test needs explicit pass criteria,
but I couldn’t think of a concise way to describe it in 30 seconds, so I
left it as the placeholder text for now.

(`grep -l 'Describe the pass criteria' * | wc -l` tells me there are 40
tests that need to have pass criteria written for them.)