Agenda, Thursday 11 November 2010 SVG WG telcon

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 15:49:42 +1300
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Our next SVG WG telcon is on Thursday 11 November 2010.  I will be
chairing.  Please note the new time:

  1100 San Francisco
  1400 Raleigh
  1900 UTC
  2000 Stockholm
  0600 Sydney (Friday)
  0800 Auckland (Friday)

(Have I missed any participant’s time zone?)

  * New telcon time/frequency confirmation

  * TPAC F2F summary

  * SVG 1.1SE plan, test suite status, SVG 2 document

  * ISSUE-2384: rx/ry clamping issue

  * gzip/mimetype issue

  * Actions and issues in tracker

Please remember that when it comes to agenda items: the power is yours!
Do send a note to the list with topics you would like discussed, and
please do so at least 24 hours before the telcon time.  I will also
endeavour to ensure that the agenda is send out with 24 hours notice,