Telcon changes

From: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 17:31:10 +0100
To: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hello svg-wg,

as part of the discussion at TPAC we resolved to have only one telcon per
week instead of two, keeping the Thursday one[1]. This takes effect
immidiately, and the next telcon is Nov 11.

In addition it was proposed that we change the time to be one hour earlier
than it was before, the proposed new time is 19.00 UTC. If anyone has a
problem with this timeslot please speak up soon, we will decide in the Nov
11 telcon.

Cheers
/Erik

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/11/05-svg-minutes.html#item07