TPAC/SVG meeting times

From: Patrick Dengler <patd@microsoft.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 17:58:57 +0000
To: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hi folks,

I couldn't figure out from the site whether or not the SVG Working group was assembling any other days than the times/days listed on the agenda for Thur/Fri?

Can someone give me full information on days/times that we are meeting.  I apologize if this is obvious and I just missed it.

I'm on my way to the airport, will arrive Monday morning and take the train there (if i can!)