RE: Minutes Oct 28 2010 telcon

From: Patrick Dengler <patd@microsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 14:48:42 +0000
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, Alex Danilo <alex@abbra.com>
CC: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Sorry,

I think the definition of conforming static vs. dynamic is misleading.  I would like someone to state why renaming the tests is a lot of work, or why this is a bad thing for developers, and why this is taking so long.  I've been discussing this for six months and I do not see what it is such a big issue to make things clear.

Patrick