RE: review comments on styling-css-09-f.svg

From: Sandy Roberts <sandro@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 17:38:31 +0000
To: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>, "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hi Cameron,

Patrick just submitted an update to this case.  It addresses the issue for having the shapes appear (aka no blank page).

However, regarding if the test add anything, styling-pres-05-f.svg is intended to test presentational attributes and their CSS specificity.  Styling-css-09-f.svg is intended to test that basic selectors work when used in an external stylesheet.

Thanks!
Sandy Roberts