From: public-svg-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-svg-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Cameron McCormack
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 4:35 PM
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Subject: review comments on styling-css-09-f.svg

I don’t think this test adds anything that isn’t already tested by styling-pres-05-f.svg.  I suggest it be changed to test <?xml-stylesheet?> referencing an external CSS style sheet, since we don’t seem to have a test for that at the moment.  (And also it should be changed to make the shapes green rather than invisible.)

--
Cameron McCormack ≝ http://mcc.id.au/