Re: review comments on interact-pointer-04-f.svg

On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 05:59:11 +0200, Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
wrote:

> Whether the opacity="0" on the <mask> itself has an effect on the mask
> is not clear – I think it should, since a <mask> is a container element,
> and opacity is defined to apply to a container element.  In IE it does
> have an effect, but in Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari and Batik it does
> not:
>
>   http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/ua-tests/mask-opacity.svg

I took the liberty of adding some more subtests there, one showing an
empty mask element, and one where the opacity has been moved to a g
element inside the mask.

Cheers
/Erik

Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group