review comments on struct-dom-16-f.svg

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 16:32:11 +1300
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
I’m mostly happy with this test.  I would like the sub-test for
createSVGTransform() to also check that the .matrix and .angle
properties are appropriately initialised, though.

Testing createSVGTransformForMatrix() isn’t really testing for
explicitly defined default values as the test description says, but I
don’t really mind that it’s in this test.  Please check the .matrix and
.angle values of the resulting SVGTransform for this sub-test, too.

Note that the sub-test for createSVGMatrix() checks .c twice; one can be
removed.