Re: ISSUE-2384: Order of rx / ry computation for rounded rects [SVG Full 1.1]

From: Alex Danilo <alex@abbra.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 11:30:33 +1100
To: SVG Working Group WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hi All,

	One more data point, I installed the Corel viewer from circa 2003 and
it too matches ASV, Batik, WebKit, Firefox, etc. so we have pretty clear concensus
about what the expected behaviour of rx/ry is.

	Also, one thing that was probably overlooked in the divergent implementations
is the wording "effective value for 'rx' as equal to 'ry'". That statement implies the
effective value used for subsequent processing rather than implying the same
variable is used for both.

	While we can attempt to clean up the English, would it be more prudent
in future to embellilsh our specs with code samples as used in RFCs to make
sure things like this are non-ambiguous?

Alex