Re: test writing guidelines regarding use of red

From: Alex Danilo <alex@abbra.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 14:44:22 +1100
To: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Cc: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Hi Cam,

	I like your suggestion.

	There was some talk about removing red in test successes
which has been done for the 1.1F2 tests. Someone (Chris?) complained
about blank tests being passes. I don't like the idea of blank
for success at all - may be easy for bitmap comparison but
very human unfriendly.

	So +1 for the 3 bullets below.

Alex