Re: Test Suite Status Page

From: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 18:17:31 +0200
To: "Anthony Grasso" <anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au>
Cc: public-svg-wg@w3.org
On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:26:13 +0200, Tavmjong Bah <tavmjong@free.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 	Is it possible to update the Test Suite Status page? It currently
> appears to be corrupted.
>
> 					Thanks,
>
> 					Tav
>

> http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/status/test_suite_status.html

It looks like an accurate list of accepted tests. Would be nice if we had
the full list of tests as well (separately), with tests to review etc.

I get the same output if I run the scripts to build the teststatus ('make
teststatus' in the scripts directory). Anthony, do you have any local
changes to the scripts or list-of-tests that haven't been committed to
cvs? Or is 'make teststatus' not the right command to regenerate the
teststatus files?

Cheers
/Erik