New SVG Test Cases

From: Patrick Dengler <patd@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 18:35:55 +0000
To: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
As a part of our continuing effort to contribute to the SVG Working Group, we submitted the following tests to SVG 1.1 2nd Edition Test Suite.

types-dom-svgtransformable-01-f.svg
types-dom-svgstringlist-01-f.svg
types-dom-svgnumberlist-01-f.svg
types-dom-svglengthlist-01-f.svgf
types-dom-svgfittoviewbox-01-f.svg
struct-use-15-f.svg
struct-use-14-f.svg
struct-cond-overview-04-f.svg
struct-cond-overview-03-f.svg
struct-cond-overview-02-f.svg
pservers-pattern-06-f.svg
pservers-pattern-05-f.svg
pservers-pattern-04-f.svg
pservers-grad-stops-01-f.svg

Additionally we made fixes to the following tests based upon feedback.

linking-a-10-f.svg
masking-path-geometry-01-f.svg

We hope this continues to improve the test suite.  We've done our best to make sure that these follow the guidelines of SVG Tests and are correct and good.

Patrick Dengler
Senior Program Manager
Internet Explorer