ISSUE-2357 (fixed stroke): Consider adding a fixed-stroke property [SVG 2]

From: SVG Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 22:50:47 +0000
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

ISSUE-2357 (fixed stroke): Consider adding a fixed-stroke property [SVG 2]

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/2357

Raised by: Doug Schepers
On product: SVG 2

The 'non-scaling-stroke' value of the 'vector-effect' property prevents stroke width from increasing when the element is transformed or zooms in, but doesn't seem to have an effect when the SVG document is scaled to fit when referenced from an HTML page, for example.  We should consider if it should be defined not to scale in that circumstance, or if we should add a new property to fit that use-case.