Some notes on making the 1.1SE disposition of comments

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 18:48:00 +0200
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Hello public-svg-wg,

The xml output of tracker has changed since the DisCo tool was written. Also, by default, the xml dump does not include the notes! or emails! but these can be obtained by adding ?full to the command.

I have edited the xslt stylesheet so it makes a reasonable disposition of comments.

I threw together some instructions here
http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/DoC/getxml.html

Do not check in the xml dump (as I did, not cvs deleted). The dump contains every single issue and action number (obviously, duh) and tracker is following cvs commits so ... bad things happen.

Its OK to check in the html result of the stylesheet, I guess.

Oh - the DisCo stylesheet (and our tweaked version of it) expects *separate notes* for each of the special last call tracking notes. Not all in one note. Hit 'edit this issue' and then make four separate notes

ACTION: Accept

CHANGE-TYPE: Editorial (or CHANGE-TYPE: Substantive)

RESOLUTION: (brief summary of what we did)

COMMENTER-RESPONSE: Accept (if there is an email confirming what we did is ok)

 Technical Director, Interaction Domain
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead