Re: Agenda+ Fwd: [css-style-attr] SVGWG comments on Styling Attributes spec

From: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 17:09:24 +0200
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Hi,

had a quick look through the issue tracker for things related to CSS:

   http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/actions/2718
   http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/actions/2780
   http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/actions/2781

The last action seems like it's about responding to that particular email.
The other two might be related.

/Erik