Re: 1.1F2 path chapter image links broken

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 22:12:38 +0200, Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org> wrote:

> On Thursday, July 15, 2010, 3:10:58 AM, Alex wrote:
>
> AD> Hi Guys,
>
> AD>         The paths chapter for 1.1F2 doesn't seem to link to any
> AD> visible images. All the example images seem to be missing. See:
>
> AD> http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/paths.html
>
> AD>         Not sure what happened there.
>
> Ok, I thought I had fixed that....
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/images/paths/triangle01.png
>
> "The image “http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/images/paths/triangle01.png” cannot
> be displayed, because it contains errors."

Looks like we have the same problem in the publish/images directory too
(binary files not committed with -kb flag).

Probably fixable with cvs admin:
http://www.idevelopment.info/data/Programming/change_management/unix_cvs/PROGRAMMING_Working_with_Binary_Files.shtml

Cheers
/Erik