Cross-Technology Meetings for Engineering the Open Web

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 00:38:44 -0500
To: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hi, SVGers-

Philippe, Fantasai, and I were thinking of scheduling some informal
meetings between CSS, HTML, SVG, and WebApps members in the Bay Area in
early April, to discuss cross-WG topics.  We're currently looking at
April 5th and 6th, and we wanted to know if any SVG WG members would be
available to attend.  So far, several of the CSS WG members have
expressed interest.

This would be collocated with the SVG DOM API Summit, which I'm planning
for April 7-8, the days after the meetings.  The FXTF would be one of
the topics, as would DOM APIs and SVG+HTML integration... all important
topics.  The next chance to talk won't be until the fall Tech Plenary,
so I think this would be a good opportunity.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs