Remaining actions for SVG 1.1 second edition

From: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 16:05:11 +0100
To: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hello svg-wg,

this is the weekly nag^Wstatus update on SVG 1.1 second edition.

Blocking actions (assignee):
   ACTION-2469 - Flesh out the intrinsic sizing erratum with text
backported from 1.2T (jwatt)
   ACTION-2461 - Suggest some rewritten text for these suspend methods
   ACTION-2386 - Investigate the "SVGZoomEvent - Interface" errata item
further (jwatt)
   ACTION-2676 - Fix the 1.1 second edition wording for values that are
accessed where no attribute was provided... (ed)
   ACTION-2697 - Make funcURI consistent, and update tests (chris)
   ACTION-2358 / ACTION-2372 clip/mask and pointer-events (jwatt/doug)

The rest of the actions
(http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/products/1) are either to be done
when publishing or not related to second edition anymore (moved to 2.0).

So, basically we're down to 6 actions according to tracker. Not bad, we're

I'd suggest reassigning ACTION-2676 to take some of the load off jwatt,
and since it's mostly about moving wording from 1.2T it should be rather
easy for anyone to do.