Re: Agenda June 10, 2010 SVG WG telcon

Chris Lilley wrote:
> On Thursday, June 10, 2010, 2:45:55 PM, Anthony wrote:
>
> AG> Oh one other things. Given we're talking about F11 tests.
>
> AG> Just an update on what I'm doing. I'll be going through the remainder of the
> AG> Microsoft submitted tests that haven't been accepted.
>
> I was just doing that too :)

Great minds think alike ;-)

> ACTION-2746
> Check Microsoft tests and rename if needed
>
> AG> These are:
> AG>   - shapes-rect-06-f.svg
> AG>   - shapes-rect-07-f.svg
>
> I accepted those two

Oh good, I'll update my checkout.

> AG>   - struct-svg-01-f.svg
>
> I wasn't sure from the spec if lacuna values of width and height had to be 100% for empty svg elements. 0 seemed a reasonable value because the (empty) svg element has asked for, and got, enough space to draw itself.
>
> AG>   - struct-use-11-f.svg
> AG>   - struct-use-12-f.svg
> AG>   - styling-class-01-f.svg
> AG>   - styling-css-07-f.svg
> AG>   - styling-css-09-f.svg
> AG>   - styling-pres-03-f.svg
> AG>   - styling-pres-04-f.svg
> AG>   - styling-pres-05-f.svg
>

> Hadn't got to those yet. Nor have I checked in the ones above because of the -ko thing; need to manually edit CVS/Entries?

The rest of those should be ok to do. Since ED fixed the problem on the server
side when you do a fresh checkout on the test suite the problem just goes away.

Feel free to finish off those tests because if you do that, I'll move on to the
animation tests.