IRI in the DOM (was Re:Some spec archaeology on number)

On Wednesday, May 5, 2010, 2:26:27 PM, Chris wrote:

CL> I am going to go through types.html and remove the erroneous "or in a
CL> property's corresponding <a>presentation attribute</a>"
CL> throughout, and restore the good wording that jwatt proposed and we all agreed to.

I have put that wording at the top of the types section, so that the definition of stylesheet does not need to be repeated all over that section.

While doing this edit I notice that most types have a paragraph of the form

Within the SVG DOM, an <type> is represented as ....

IRI and funcIRI are missing this. What should go there?

ACTION-2765

 Technical Director, Interaction Domain
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG