Re: Review of pservers-grad-22-b.svg

Hi Erik,

Thanks for reviewing the test!

Erik Dahlstrom wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here's my review of the pservers-grad-22-b.svg test.
>
>  From test description:
> [[ Tests that object transforms affect the rendering of a gradient that
> is referenced by the object. ]]
>
> How about: "Tests that transforms affect the rendering of a gradient."?

Yes, fixed.

>  From pass criteria:
> [[ This test is passed if the gradient referenced by the top object is
> transformed by the transform that transforms the object. ]]
>
> Not sure that sentence is needed (and it's a bit confusing with all the
> transforms :), I suggest simply saying that the two gradients should
> look identical for the test to pass.

Yes, fixed as well.

> I would like to see a subtest using gradientTransform in combination
> with the existing subtests too.

Yes, added a new subtest.

In addition I changed the colours of the gradients in the test so it easier to
identify when the test is a pass or fail.

Currently the test is still at "reviewed" status. I would like someone to take
one last look over it again before we accept it.

I believe the following implementations pass the test:
  - Firefox
  - Webkit
  - Inkscape
  - Illustrator