Re: Agenda SVG WG telcon April 29, 2010

On Thursday, April 29, 2010, 12:43:20 PM, Erik wrote:

ED> Here's the agenda for the April 29, 2010 telcon:

ED> - Belgium F2F arrangements

ED> - Updates on SVG 1.1F2 testsuite / spec

ED> - Removing paragraph about calcmode=paced for animateTransform
ED>    http://www.w3.org/mid/201004281105.07923.Dr.O.Hoffmann@gmx.de

ED> Since there has been no particular agenda requests, I suggest we have a
ED> short telcon and work on actions.

I may be late for this call. A medical appointment that I can't miss was rescheduled. I'm heading out to it now.

In case I miss it altogether, I agree with Dr. Olaf about removing the conntradictory paragraph. This also brings the spec into alignment with what the (better text in) 1.2T spec says, while being a more conservative change than a backport.

 Technical Director, Interaction Domain
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG