Re: Element Attribute and Property tables for Integration Specification [ACTION-2707]

Hi Doug,

Doug Schepers wrote:
> Hi, Anthony-
>
> Anthony Grasso wrote (on 12/14/09 11:50 PM):
>>
>> The location for the tables containing the Element, Attribute and
>> Property names for the SVG 1.1 and SVG 1.2 T specifications are located
>> with in the master directory of the integration specification directory
>> [1].
>>
>> The files are 11_attribute_table.xml [2] and 12T_attribute_table.xml
>> [3]. Note that these files contain just the HTML table rows and are
>> designed to be pasted as is into the master file.
>
> Great, thanks!

No worries.

>> Additionally, I have with me all the files that perform the table
>> extraction and merging of the tables for the specifications. If it is
>> any help to you, I can commit those as well? If so, what directory
>> should these go in?
>
> That would really help, actually.  Why don't you put the merged table in
> the same directory, with the name "merged_attribute_table.xml".

I forgot to mention that the merged tables had also been committed as well in
the same directory (this was during the last F2F). The files are
elements_table_utf8.html [1] and attributes_table_utf8.html [2].

I've just committed to the master directory the script that performs the
attribute table merging [3].

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Anthony