Closing ACTION-2701

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 15:25:45 +0100
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Hello public-svg-wg,

Closing ACTION-2701
Split the test text-dom-02-f.svg

I have split it, the first two subtests (which do not rely on rendering) are still at text-dom-02-f.svg while the remaining five, which do, are now in text-dom-05-f.svg. The latter test needs WOFF and OT versions of the LinearB test font, which I will attempt to make in a moment.

I also updated the  results for text-dom-02-f in the implementation report after the split, and retested in firefox and opera. Firefox is still at partial, Opera passes. webkit, batik and renesis still to do.

 Technical Director, Interaction Domain
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead