Re: SVG Full 1.1 2nd Edition Test Suite Update

Hi again,

Anthony Grasso wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I've made an initial commit of the SVG Full 1.1 2nd test harness
> generation scripts. Currently there are scripts to
>  - generate a manifest (database of tests that get published)
>  - generate the reference images
>  - generate the test harness
>
> Notes:
>  - Batik in the 'tools' section has been recommitted with binary flags,
> so it should checkout nicely now and just work. Although you might want
> to blow away your current Batik checkout then do an update -d.
>
>  - A new version of the test harness which uses svgweb is generated by
> the scripts now. To use the svgweb version of the test harness you'll
> need to make sure to run an update -d on the 'tools' section to get the
> svgweb directory. Then run the harness generation script afterwards to
> create svgweb harness.

The way svgweb works with the harness will need to be discussed at the next telcon.

> There are scripts for reporting that need to be completed. These are
>  - generate test suite status
>  - generate implementation query
>  - generate implementation matrix

I've committed the scripts the generate the implementation query file and the
implementation matrix results in HTML and SVG. I've tested all three files
locally and the seem to be working.

You'll need to run a cvs update -d if you wish to check out and run the new files.

The only script left to be completed is the "test suite status generation" script.

Any problems or questions about the scripts, please let me know.

Thanks,

Anthony