Re: Finishing SVG 1.1 second edition / marathon telcon

On Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 9:58:33 AM, Erik wrote:

ED> Without knowing anyone's plans in particular I'll just go ahead and
ED> suggest Thursday 29 October as the day to do a marathon telcon.

Excellent, I have marked that day in my calendar and cleared off conflicting appointments.

ED> Plan is
ED> then that everyone work during normal office hours, but that we are
ED> available on irc and that we'll have one or more short telcons if we need
ED> to.

Do you want me to send in a zakim booking request, or will we just use ad-hoc telcons?

 Technical Director, Interaction Domain
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG