New Cross-Group Discussion List: public-fx

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 16:30:08 -0400
To: CSS WG <w3c-css-wg@w3.org>, SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>, public-fx@w3.org
Hi, Folks-

coordinating between CSS and SVG, archived at:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-fx/

We can have our future transform, animation, etc. spec drafts indicate
this as the mailing list for public comments.  We can also use it for
coordination issues.  WG members interested in participating should join
and monitor this list (I've already subscribed folks that expressed
interest).

In order to not to overload the participants, let's make an effort to
keep the traffic on this list on-topic and as light as possible.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs