ISSUE-2234 (merge-with-css-transforms): Consider merging SVG Transforms and CSS Transforms specs [Module: Transforms]

From: SVG Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 12:33:47 -0400 (EDT)
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

ISSUE-2234 (merge-with-css-transforms): Consider merging SVG Transforms and CSS Transforms specs [Module: Transforms]

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/2234

Raised by: Doug Schepers
On product: Module: Transforms

Per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-wg/2009JanMar/0148.html

[[
* if there are features that are missing, it might be best to suggest
them as changes to CSS, so everyone can share the same spec. From
reading your requirements, I can't see anything that isn't met by CSS
Transforms. Now, I'm saying that mostly because I like it, but really
I wouldn't like to see another incompatible approach - much better to
merge :)
]]