Re: Minutes, Mar 12, 2009 telcon

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:17:14 +0100
To: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
CC: public-svg-wg@w3.org
On Thursday, March 12, 2009, 10:23:25 PM, Cameron wrote:

CM> http://www.w3.org/2009/03/12-svg-minutes.html

CM> Vector effects

CM>    ED: any edits been made?
CM>    ... not since february, it seems
CM>    ... do we need to discuss these comments?
CM>    ... we should wait for chris i guess

Sorry I had to drop off the call part way through (and before this item).

Some of the comments are straightforward and are bing integrated, others need more discussion. Could we re-schedule this for Monday or Thursday next week?

I will send out my detailed response to Anthonys comments, which I had anticipated discussing yesterday.

 Technical Director, Interaction Domain
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG