transforms comments

From: Dean Jackson <dino@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 06:55:16 +1100
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Hi,

Do you still plan to publish the SVG transforms proposal at the same
time as the CSS proposal? If so, I think you should either try to
address the comments I gave last week, or put notes into the
specification indicating the areas of fuzziness.

In general I don't think first public working drafts need to be
anywhere near perfect (it seems the CSS WG have a higher bar).
However, since you've fast-tracked the publication of the SVG proposal
in order to "avoid confusion" with the CSS proposal it would be good
if the SVG proposal was in an equivalent state. I think putting
editorial notes into the document would be enough.

The main points are the rendering model and the confusion over whether
you want 3d or compatibility with OpenVG. Syntax issues are probably
less important.

Dean