Agenda Request: a couple of issues with SVG 1.1 Mobile DTD

Hi, Folks-

Olivier asked about fixing some of our old DTDs, and while this is a
loathesomely painful task, it will make his life easier.  Can we talk
about this at the next maintenance telcon, please?

Note that there are some other SVG validation issues that need to be
solved, but one step at a time.

Regards-
-Doug