RE: Agenda, Thu 26 Feb, 2009 telcon

From: Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 05:08:43 -0800
To: Erik Dahlström <ed@opera.com>, Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
CC: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
AFAIK, there is no information about the current graphic state (which now includes transformations) provided to a plugin so that it can use that information to perform the necessary operations on its content.  The browser isn't going to do my styling/transforming for it...I have to do that myself, and in order to do so, I need information not currently provided...

Leonard