RE: Vector effects module

Hi All,

I am still quite curious whether we really need union, intersect and
include? Shouldn't that be the part the authoring tool does? I mean, such
operations are very costly in time. Or is it just for the ability to for
example dynamically merge pathes together?

About the marker issue -- I think we should seriously consider to allow
veMarker for SVGT 1.2 as well. Just the default behaviour should exclude
veMarker for such languages but if an author really wants to use them then
he should go ahead.. And frankly, markers should be cheaper for rendering
than for example union or intersection of complex pathes.

mfG / Regards,
Alexander Adam
--
Geschäftsführer / CEO

examotion GmbH
Ostendstraße 115
90482 Nürnberg, Germany

Fon: +49 911 - 504901-11
Fax: +49 911 - 504901-20

E-Mail: alexander.adam@examotion.com
Web: http://www.examotion.com

Geschäftsführer: Alexander Adam
Amtsgericht Nürnberg HRB Nr.: 23803
Gerichtsstandort: Nürnberg

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this
email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.