ISSUE-2217 (resolve-SVGLength-units): How units are resolved on an SVGLength is not defined [SVG Full 1.1]

From: SVG Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 00:57:58 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

ISSUE-2217 (resolve-SVGLength-units): How units are resolved on an SVGLength is not defined [SVG Full 1.1]

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/2217

Raised by: Cameron McCormack
On product: SVG Full 1.1

We do not define how units such as percentages, ems and exes are resolved on an SVGLength object.  We should define what it means for an SVGLength object to be associated with a given element, and for it to have a particular directionality.  We should consider exposing that information on the SVGLength object.  We should consider allowing the creation of an SVGLength object that is associated with a particular element or that has a particular directionality.