Re: Focused Telcons

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:00:20 +1100
To: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>

Doug Schepers:
> I would suggest that we pick Mondays as our maintenance day, since Cam
> seems quite keen on tracking down such tasks, and Thursdays as our
> progress day, with Erik chairing.
>
> What do y'all think?

I’m in favour of moving to this old work / new work split in the two
telcons.  Without this split, we risk delaying new work unncessarily, as
maintenance work can indeed fill up any available time.

I don’t mind which of the days we allocate to maintenance and which to
new work, and who chairs which.  I expect we’ll all still attend both
calls?

Thanks,

Cameron