Update on ACTION-2380

From: Anthony Grasso <anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 18:07:34 +1100
To: W3C SVG Public Working Group <public-svg-wg@w3.org>

Hi WG,

As follow up from todays telephone conference [1], I looked through the scripts
directory and I can confirm that the only script that will need to be changed is
testStatus2html.xslt [2]. Note that this script only exists in the 1.2 Tiny test
scripts directory at the moment.

The change looks to be very simple is only needed if we drop "accepted" as the
'status' value and replace it with "approved".

This closes ACTION-2380.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/01/15-svg-minutes.html
[2] http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.2T/test/script/testStatus2html.xslt