Re: getStartTime() current interval

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 13:32:57 +1100
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

Cameron McCormack:
> SMIL defines the “current interval” as being the one that is active
> currently, or the next one coming up if the element is currently
> inactive.  Do we want getStartTime() to return the begin time of the
> current interval only if it is active, or regardless of whether it is
> active?

I’ve define it to be only if the current interval is active, for now.
If what we agreed to was actually any current interval (active or
upcoming), then it can be changed easily when we discuss the erratum for
proposal.

  http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/errata/errata.xml#getStartTime-return-value

Thanks,

Cameron