1.2T errata agenda requests

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 13:51:05 +1100
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

I’ve added two SVG Tiny 1.2 errata, for the glyph name list syntax issue
discussed on Tuesday, and a new (minor) one I just found:

  http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.2T/errata/errata.xml

If there is time, I’d like to discuss moving these to proposed.

I’d also like to raise the idea of publishing the errata at the official
URL (http://www.w3.org/2008/12/REC-SVGTiny12-20081222-errata.html) as
often as possible, i.e. after each time we move an erratum to the
“proposed” state.

I’d also like to question whether we should be including the draft
errata in that official document.

Thanks,

Cameron