ISSUE-2195 (unified list syntax): Create unified list syntax that allows commas or whitespace [SVG Core 2.0]

From: SVG Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 19:59:58 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

ISSUE-2195 (unified list syntax): Create unified list syntax that allows commas or whitespace [SVG Core 2.0]

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/2195

Raised by: Doug Schepers
On product: SVG Core 2.0

For ease of authoring and implementation, we should have as few attribute value syntaxes as possible.  We should create unified list syntax that allows commas or whitespace as separators, with the exception of list-of-URI since a URI can have a comma.