Re: Agenda, June 24 2009 SVG WG telcon

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 05:34:33 +0200
To: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
CC: public-svg-wg@w3.org
On Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 3:39:38 AM, Cameron wrote:

CM> Erik Dahlström:
>> here's the agenda for the June 24 2009 telcon:

CM> If Chris is present, it would be good to talk about
CM> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2009Jun/0052.html.

CM> But regrets from me today, I’m unwell.

Regrets from me too. I'm (just) back from travel, but it turns out that I have a medical visit at the time of tomorrows call.

On the specific item linked above, I have no problem further restricting name so that it matches IDENT from CSS or NAME from XML or whatever.

 Technical Director, Interaction Domain
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead